I need universal iOS/Android RSS reader to be done in Appcelerator.
features I need:
- app starts with the list of user-defined (pre-defined at the first run) RSS feeds. Every feed has to have badge showing amount of unread articles.
- Should work with any type of rss(especially feedburner)
- click on feed opens up list of articles in that feed. click on article shows the feed itself.
- The feed needs to have a image-thumbnail
- show media(mp3, video etc)
- pull-to-refresh feature
- iAd/Admob should be placed on the bottom.
- user can add new feeds to his feeds list. to remove/edit feed, user has to swipe table row to the left to see Edit and Delete buttons.
- feeds should be cached on the device, so user can read them even when offline.
All these features implementation can be found online, or even at the appcelerator website. So this project shouldn't take long to finish and I dont expect to pay much for it.
I'd prefer to hire independent developer rather then studio.
You can even use the sample RSS from the kitchen sink or the other rss sample