RSS reader in Appcelerator Titanium Mobile
This project was awarded to gachomeo for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $80 USD
I need universal iOS/Android RSS reader to be done in Appcelerator.
features I need:
- app starts with the list of user-defined (pre-defined at the first run) RSS feeds. Every feed has to have badge showing amount of unread articles.
- click on feed opens up list of articles in that feed. click on article shows the feed itself.
- pull-to-refresh feature
- iAd/Admob should be placed on the bottom.
- user can add new feeds to his feeds list. to remove/edit feed, user has to swipe table row to the left to see Edit and Delete buttons.
- feeds should be cached on the device, so user can read them even when offline.
All these features implementation can be found online, or even at the appcelerator website. So this project shouldn't take long to finish and I dont expect to pay much for it.
I'd prefer to hire independent developer rather then studio.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online