I need universal iOS/Android RSS reader to be done in Appcelerator.
features I need:
- app starts with the list of user-defined (pre-defined at the first run) RSS feeds. Every feed has to have badge showing amount of unread articles.
- click on feed opens up list of articles in that feed. click on article shows the feed itself.
- pull-to-refresh feature
- iAd/Admob should be placed on the bottom.
- user can add new feeds to his feeds list. to remove/edit feed, user has to swipe table row to the left to see Edit and Delete buttons.
- feeds should be cached on the device, so user can read them even when offline.
All these features implementation can be found online, or even at the appcelerator website. So this project shouldn't take long to finish and I dont expect to pay much for it.
I'd prefer to hire independent developer rather then studio.