graphics for 2 mobile webpages.
This project was successfully completed by syam962962 for $77 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$40 - $70 USD
Completed In1 day
The project consists of 2 HTML pages for mobile Web app. I need the development of the client side only, including CSS according to specified graphics (attached).
The developer should be able to extract the relevant graphical elements and to implement them. It should be done using JQuery for mobile.
Payment $30 after one page and the rest on the second
Note that minor changes will be applied to the attached graphic design pages. Final design elements will be supplied separately.
1. Support right to left text (Text encoding UTF-8)
2. CSS should include all the graphic specifications (positions, fonts, font size, colors, etc')
3. Same look and feel of text should be in one CSS style
4. The pages should automatically fit to the smart phone. There should be no need to do horizontal not vertical scroll in order to see the full page
5. The browser address bar should disappear when the user in using the page, when he scrolls up, the address bar should reappear (like in [url removed, login to view] login)
6. All the buttons should be with images according to the attached files
7. The look of the final HTML files should be as the attached images
8. Should run on smart mobile devices (Iphone 4, 4s, 5, Samsung Glaxy (2, 3, 4), Sony Ericson)
9. Fonts (of regular texts) – Arial, font size – iphone 3 -20, iphone 4,5 – 40, Android – should be dynamic according to screen size.
10. In the attached images – the blue strip on the bottom is the browser strip and NOT part of the specification
1. Title "COMpany" Should be written as text (not image)
2. Text box – the Name should be taken from a variable
3. Text box – text should be aligned to the center (horizontal and vertical)
4. Text box background should be a polygon (according to the text size)
5. Call button should initiate a phone call ("5555555555")
6. Call button (with text) should be an image button. The position is centered horizontally. Vertically is should be between the text box and bottom green strip
7. All other buttons on the page should launch a JS alert message. Each button should show a different message (e.g. 1, 2, 3 ,4)
8. Note – there are 3 buttons on the green step on the button, and one button on the top right corner
9. Note – the bottom green strip has round corners
On this page the user can enter his details: Name, phone1, phone2, email address, chose color (red, blue, pink)
1. Input text field should have default text (name, phone1, phone2, email address)
2. Pressing on Submit button will show all the values in an alert message
3. Text in the input fields should be aligned to the RIGHT
4. Pressing the submit button should run validation on the input fields: – the phone numbers 1 and 2 should be number only, and have 9 digits; name and email address should not be empty. If validation fails show an alert
5. When the user press on any of the input fields, the phone relevant keyboard pad should open (for numbers the numbers pad, for text the text pad)
6. Pressing on an input field should put the field in focus (default behavior)
7. The text or number that the user enters will be visible at the relevant field
1. All related files in a zip file
2. CSS files
3. All relevant resources (images)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online