java/j2ee expert needed
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 14
We want to create two views for a profile using j2ee and respecting mvc pattern.
The first one is for edition and update by the owner and the second one is to display the information of the profile for public.
- The user must have the possibility to add /upload data (name, links, description…) and documents from a drive such as: pdf, videos, audios, pictures…
- This view must be displayed by a click on a button
- In this view the user can visualise his uploaded data slide show + names of images for example
This is the default view in which:
- The exploration of the profile must be intuitive for public.
- The profile contains personnal information (name, phone, email…) and documents, slide show for images and videos (a video player must be integrated like dwplayer…), music library player for audio files
In this view there is tow versions:
V1 for PC users:
- The content (documents, audio, video…) of the profile could be downloaded and shared via social networks
V2 for mobile users
- The content of the profile could be downloaded and shared via social networks and MMS
- The user must have the possibility to download the vcard of the profile
- When a user leaves the profile, a message must appear to ask the user if he wants to add the profil’s information in his phone contacts.
Every profile must have a function to be selected by the user if he wants or not to appear in the search engines like google.
The project includes front and back end developpement
The design must be excellent and based on bootstrap
For this project, we want an ingeneer with strong skills in java/j2ee, css, jquery / jquery mobile, mobile developpement, mysql, html5, mvc pattern.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online