Phonegap app, using JSON API.
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 35
We would like to have created a Phonegap (cordova) app.
Using the following (JSON) API :
[url removed, login to view]:JSON_Sample_Code
The app must be able to do the following :
• Customer Login
• Customer Logout
• Search for a domain name (whois); your TLD’s configured will be used for the list
• Whois results show Available, Taken or Invalid state
• Information Page where you can fit your text to promote your company
• Bonus: Share button on information page which lets your customers share the iTunes link of your App with your customer’s contacts
• Choose Available domain from whois search to register that domain
• Choose Taken domain from whois search to transfer that domain
• When registering or transferring a domain, choose whether you want to just register or transfer the domain or that you want to include a hosting package (custom options are availalbe)
• Overview of your products showing its details
• View google pagerank of owned domains
• Support overview (list of already submitted tickets)
• Create new ticket
• View existing ticket
• Create new ticket reply
• RSS feed (announcements)
• RSS feed (outages)
• Call button
• Responsive design (must fit tabled and phone and adapt to screen movement).
• Push notification for android an iphone (explanation on how to make that work)
• Config file for configurable items like API url, enable and disable functions, etc.
Please view document attached for example screenshots.
Please note that the client has a fixed budget.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online