Integrate Box.com into existing iOS iPad app
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $238 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have an existing iPad app. Currently, the app has the capability of uploading documents from dropbox and itunes. We want to add the ability to upload document from box.com. Here is the website [url removed, login to view] This should be a very easy project for those have done this.
Note that our app is a native app. It has database with web server (not sure it it matters).
1. Please bid only if you have prior experience with [url removed, login to view] and iOS platform. In your proposal, you will need to provide examples of the iOS that you have developed with box.com.
2. This project needs to be completed within 7 calendar days from receipt of source code. Please confirm you can meet this schedule in your proposal. If this time frame is not possible, please indicate in the proposal the number of calendar days you need to complete this work.
3. Scope will include developing, testing, upload to iTunes, app approval, and support if there are any issues related to [url removed, login to view] that you developed. Please confirm that you understand.
4. In your proposal email, type the words "[url removed, login to view] and iOS app" in the first sentence, so I know you have read this project in detail.
5. Also in your proposal, indicate all the things that I need to provide to you, or any questions that you need answers in order to do your work. They will be provided to your prior to starting the work.
6. Time is of the essence. If you can't guarantee the schedule, please don't bid.
7. Please make sure you read and understand the requirements for this project. If you can't provide/confirm the above requirements in your proposal, your proposal may not be entertained.
Thank you for your time. Look forward to getting your proposal.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online