I need a native speaker of Spanish and an Android/iPhone/iPad user to help us find proper keywords for 2 App Store apps.
You need to:
1) create a list of 10-15 typical search requests which a native speaker of your language would enter (in your language) on AppStore to find an app of that type.
2) write a comma-separated listing of keywords which should cover the most frequent words in the search requests you made
Game 1: [url removed, login to view]
Game 2: [url removed, login to view]
(just watch the linked gameplay videos in the store listing if you don't have the time to try them out)
I am attaching an example of what you need to do, but for English and Russian. You need to do similar thing for your language.
Your delivery should be, for each app: the list of search requests + the list of comma-separated keywords.
Sorry I was new to this. Apparently it's a SEO (search engine optimization) task, App Store specific.
We have 6 apps for which the keywords AND titles have to be optimized.
you can download the beta versions of all the games here: http://www.zamagames.com/builds.html
Titles of the games:
Dr. Calgory's Lab
Logic and Concentration
Logic and Spatial Intelligence
Memory and Attention
Not Like the Others
The process I used to do this kind of optimization in English and in Russian was:
1. write out 10-15 most likely search requests a user from the target audience could use to look for an app like that
2. base on these requests, write the list of relevant keywords (keeping all the words forms! so, the same word in different word forms counts as separate words)
3. put a semicolon after the game's title and extend the title up to 128 characters length (limit on App Store), to include the most relevant keywords into the title
4. sort the keywords that still remain (were not included into the title) by relevancy and cut their list at close to 100 characters including commas (AppStore limit on keywords)
Check the attached resulting titles and keyword lists in English and Russian.
Hi, I´m a Colombian, so my Spanish is neutral and excellent for this project. I have experience with other app, so this is an very easy job for me. Contact me via inbox.
13 freelancers are bidding on average €23 for this job
Hello, I'm a native spanish speaker and I'm an Android User/Programmer. I can help you in this project, please contact me if you have questions. Ready to start.
Hello! I am Chilean and I work developing landig pages for startups. I would like to work in this project. I am bilingual, spanish and english. If you have any question let me know it. Regards! Pam.
Native Spanish speaker with professional English and experience translating and editing apps. Android user. Quick, responsible and detail-oriented. Ready to start!
I am a native speaker of spanish, live in Chile and im a user of ipad-iphone and android. familiarized with apps, use it all the time so i can find the typical search words.