J2ME Applicaition for
This project was successfully completed by biddyweb for $180 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We want a simple application with the following flow:
1) Application starts with a splash screen (we will provide the image file)
2) Application checks if internet is available on the phone or not. If internet is not available, it shows a message and exits the app.
3) Application checks if the app version is latest or not by sending the current version to our server. The server will send the appropriate response back (true or false).
4) If app is not the latest, it tells the user to update by providing the URL and exits, else the main screen loads.
5) In the main screen the user has 2 options - Login and Help. The help page will have some static text.
6) Login - the user sees the login field and password, which is entered by the user.
7) The login credentials are sent to our server (using HTTPS protocol)
8) The server sends a response code. If the response is not for successful login, the error corresponding to the response code must be displayed.
9) If the login is correct, a text area will open where the user can enter some codes. Once he finished entering the codes, he/she will press the submit button.
10) The codes are sent to our server for verification, and the server sends a response back. If the response is not successful, the error corresponding to the response code must be displayed.
11) If the response code is successful, it should display the reference number and clear the text area so that the user can make additional inputs.
12) At any time the user should be able to close the application by clicking the close button.
All inputs will have simple validations (numeric only, minimum and maximum length, invalid characters etc) as per our requirements. Responses from server are already coded, and is not included in scope. Responses from the server will be in JSON.
Timeline is very strict. The project must be completed in 3 days, with the first draft to be shown in 2 days!
Source Code must be provided along with the deployment files. We will own it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online