iOS App support for iPad 1st Generation
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
Our company has an app developed internally ( [url removed, login to view] ). After its last update, although its Deployment Target is 5.0, it's not running on iPad 1st Generation. And we need it to do so.
This project consists in:
- Reproduce the error (before the project is awarded): it's mandatory that you have a PHYSICAL iPad 1st Generation. Others won't do. Neither will simulators.
- Detect the problem
- Correct the problem
- Send the new code it to us
- We'll build, archive and send to App Store
- After their approval, and after we test the app downloaded from the App Store, it's done!
Regards!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online