This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
We are a small technology startup based in Prague and we are looking for a technically experienced person with knowledge of Web 2.0, mobile apps and startups. We need a person who is able to research and filter various topics related to our business (e.g. iPhone apps, social media) to support our CEO and the team with relevant information for quick decision making.
- age: 22-30
- 1+ years of experience in similar position, ideally in a startup
- Excellent verbal & written English skills
- Preferably user of Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
- Excellent organizational skills, timely and accurate completion of all tasks
- Work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable and fast learner
- Flexible hours (this is not a 9-5 position)
Our international team works on a new iPhone application called Who’s Free that will simplify the way we meet up. Working with us means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt people discovery and dating space on mobile and web. You will also have a chance to contribute to an early-stage startup’s rapid growth.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online