Drupal Website - Students Score Analysis Section.
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
We wish to build a Drupal website providing result score analysis for students, possibly with an attached Drupal Mobile App and push notification to mobile phones.
1. Mobile website & app.
2. Social signup (FaceBook, Twitter, Yahoo, Gmail, etc)…
3. Social Invite.
4. Simple Social Networking on site for site community connecting.
How it works:..
1. Student signs up. And requests for Result/Score Analysis. This analysis features two parts. The first part is an analysis and ranking of students' EntryScoreA in descending order according to students course choice CourseA and CourseB. The second part is similar analysis of students average from EntryScoreA and EntryScoreB.
2. Student enters/posts Unique AlphaNumeric Number, EntryScoreA, and selects two course choice options; CourseA and CourseB. This content and the scores entered cannot be edited by student.
3. The site then analyses the ranking position of all student scores from highest to lowest in each course taxonomy (CourseA, CourseB, etc) and output each students rank position on the list of students for course choices, i.e. for CourseA and CourseB.
4. Each student's score ranking per course choice is output and student can view, either on a tab on their profile.
Second Scores Analysis…
5. When second score is available, student enters Second score.
6. The site the proceeds to calculate average of first and second score. Site equally outputs students ranking of average score also for the two course choices, i.e. CourseA and CourseB.
o Only users with proper access rights can access this section of the site and the output results.
o Other details (if any) to be cleared as we discuss further.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online