Blackberry music app
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of 5148 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a company currently developing a unique digital music platform for South African music consumers and content owners. The service allows content owners the opportunity to distribute their music on a platform designed to give them a certain measure of control over their pricing and marketing strategies.
We need your help in designing a blackberry app for this platform.
The company will need the following from the App:
1) We will need the checkout process simplified so as not to deter or discouraged the music consumer from purchasing from the App. The company also needs this done to ensure convenience and efficiency when customers use the application.
2) We need to open the "airtime payment gateway" so customers can purchase a song by their airtime being automatically debited with the value attached to that song.
3) Include social network interactivity functions like twitter on the platform to further engage the customer in the app.
4) The inclusion of rich media ad formats like interstitial ads to generate additional revenue for the company.
The platform can be found at [url removed, login to view]
We would sincerely appreciate hearing from you so we can further negotiate on the cost development of the android app as well as other additional information you may require from us. Thank-you for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online