1. Symbian - S60 FP3 / FP5 (N97 E71 N85 compatibility required )
3. Windows mobile.
For each platform the client should have the following features and capabilities
1. SIP 2.0 fully compliance for signaling.
2. RTP with [url removed, login to view] A/U-LAW, G.729AB.
3. Echo cancellation
4. Adaptive Jitter Buffer
5. Outbound DTMF tones sending
6. Full VoIP over 3G / WLAN.
7. Auto start / Auto connect run in the background.
8. Secured remote provisioning: install ,update, delete. (by SMS and HTTPS get / post etc', Account password encryption)
9. Integration with phone call log & phone book (Quick contacts search field etc')
10. Option for blocking data roaming
11. Behave according to the active phone profile (silence etc')
12. Call time display
13. Custom ring tones
14. Support loudspeaker
17. Use standard keyboard for I - Phone and numbers for Nokia
1. Connection management with network priority list - register to the service by preferred network priority list e.g - if not under WLAN coverage connect to 3G, when arriving to favorite WLAN converge disconnect 3G and connect to WLAN.
3. IM & SMS.
4. VoIP Secured connection signaling and RTP over TLS/SSL.
1. Developer should need to provide background information, portfolio with mobile / VoIP projects.
Minimum requirements :
Available demo for a client with basic call for
N97 E71 N85
6 freelancers are bidding on average $6717 for this job
Dear Sir, We have already devloped the SIP mobile client for symbian, i-phone, windows mobile. We can provide you demo [url removed, login to view] contact us Thanks & Regards Adoresoft