Looking for a TEAM to develop the following 2 applications for Windows Phone. We are not looking for an individual, but for a company with 24/7/365 service and availability who can work closely with our developer team an meet the deadlines. If the deadlines are not met, we will keep the right to cancel the project free of cost at any stage.
Please read the description carefully and confirm in your bid that you can fully develop all aspects and meet all requirements. Do not submit any generic proposals, but do respond with a description of how you would get started.
- Contracted company provides service and availability 24 hours, 7 days a week, no exceptions
- Contracted company will have to be legally registered and be able to submit a tax invoice
- due to bad experiences here on Freelancer with this project, there is no initial milestone. There will be a total of 2 milestones. Each milestone will be created after presentation of each app, BEFORE the source code is delivered. Means: Once you have submitted the first app for review, we will create the first milestone. This will be released after correction of errors and submission of the source code. Same for the other milestone.
- Contracted company will provide 3 months after sales support from the day the last app was delivered. The after sales support is to be included in the bid price.
The apps we are looking for are two apps which communicate with each other, the purpose is the booking of a taxi via smartphone. The detailed description can be found attached.
As a sample you may take mytaxi (mytaxi DOT com). The apps will have to work exactly the same way. However, please see the App description attached.
First of all we will start with the Android Apps. Each app has an absolute deadline of 7 days.
- Delivery of Passenger App: 7 days after project award.
- Delivery of Driver App: 14 days after project award.
We know that these deadlines are hard to reach, but we know it is possible working 24/7 in a team. The developers will have to create webservices, too, and integrate the entire system with our existing mysql database we are using for the website.