iPhone + Android event calendar app
This project received 68 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $833 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a simple native event calendar app for iPhone and Android.
It will contain:
1) splash screen
2) overview of events based on month
3) option tot add an event to your favorite list and you must also be able to delete event from your favorite list
4) a menu that opens with unlimited content pages (content must be text, images and video)
5) detail page of the event contains all the details of the event: title, locations, date, description, images, video, map
6) static bottom menu with shortcut to a few content pages that are also accessible via the menu + a common share button that can be used for sharing through twitter, facebook and email + a shortcut to locations map/list (so 4 buttons at the bottom)
7) one of the menu links will be the contact page. besides content this page must contain a simple form also
8) one of the menu pages is an alert page which enables you to set a time for being notified when an event from your favorite list starts. For example 12 hours in front.
9) one of the menu pages will go to the News overview page. Same overview as on events, only now you go to news detail content page
Important: we will deliver the designs that need to be used. you do the technical part.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online