Adobe Air Developer for a fun mobile game!
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £28 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £40 GBP / hour
Are you a kick-ass AS3 developer who loves making games? Then read on...
We're looking for someone to join our team to complete a mobile game app in Adobe Air. It's probably 2-3 weeks for the right person, with some time after launch for optimisation.
Whats the game?
- Think Songpop for Sports and you're not far wrong!
- Screens 90% done
- Facebook integration - incorporate ANE for Facebook ([url removed, login to view])
- All the Facebook calls, including: importing contacts, invitiation requests, notifications, posting to OpenGraph after certain events
- Sound integration
- 1/2 screens need refining, especially SD versions
- In-app advertising - 2xnetworks
- Analytics integration - Google Analytics
- In-app purchase
- General bug fixing
- Adobe Air, utilising
- Starling and feathers
You need to be very good, have demonstrable mobile Air and facebook integration experience.
If you tick the boxes above, then reply with examples of your work. Please include the word: 'Fuzzy' in the first line so I know you've got this far :).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online