We need someone to write an iPhone/iPad application. It needs to have the same functionalities of our Android app : [url removed, login to view]
It needs to be built in Objective C (no phonegap or the likes).
It is based on existing webservices for displaying data and uses a local db to be able to work "offline". It has login feature.
Our in-house designer will provide all required graphics based on your specifications.
Our in-house developer will provide all required info to the existing webservices.
So the needs
- a splash screen
- a main list (list1) of "deals" (named "En cours" with total number of deals, combo with categories filter, name of shop, category, type of deal, name of deal and distance to shop (if gps enabled)
- when a row (deal) is tapped, another window is displayed which displays details of the deal ! Name, image, description, price, button "J'en profite" = "Get the deal", link to shop's website if any, phone number of shop, map with shop location and a back button to go back to deal list.
- a second list (list2) of deals with same details as list 1 (named "Mes deals" = same list as list 1 but displays only the deals "bought" by the user if logged.
- a third list (list3) of deals with same details as list 1 (filtered based on distance to shop).
- the app also displays if the user is connected to the internet (online)
- there is a button "A propos" (= about) with app description
- there is a button "Actualiser" (=Refresh) to synchronize local db with remote data)
- there is a button "Connextion" (=Log me in)
The iOs App shoud of course comply with Apple App standards.
Many thanks for your bids.
EDIT TO INITIAL DESCRIPTION : our IT team would like the app to be built with Xamarin (http://xamarin.com/)
Please specify in your bid if you are able to work with Xamarin on the project or not. Please be advised that it is an option, not a requirement.
40 freelancers are bidding on average €753 for this job
Hi I have 4+ yrs of iOS experience and have done many freelance projects before. I can do conversion of Android to iOS app for you For my portfolio you can visit [url removed, login to view] Regards PC