Android & Iphone app for Preschools (To replace a communication book)
This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1254 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Hi, this is to create a communication app for Schools to Teachers, School to Parents, School to Parents& Teachers. It aims to replace a communication book that we place in the children's bag daily, with updates such as lunch, events, etc.
Below is a list which i thought would be helpful, but can be advised by you as well if you had some suggestions.
We would also like to have a website where school and parents can update the students particulars etc..
Need your comments and feedback.
To build a parent-teacher communication mobile and web application which is cute and kiddy.
B) School Admin
Admin and school admin will access the application via the web only.
Teacher can access the application via both web and mobile.
Parent will access the application via mobile only.
All roles are mutually exclusive.
(A) The admin can:
1) create and maintain a list of schools. For each school, the application will maintain these information: School id, School name, School address,
Government registration no.
2) create and maintain login id and possword for the school admin in each school.
There is only 1 admin.
(B) The School Admin can:
1) login using the login id and password issued by the Admin.
2) create and maintain login id and password for each teacher in own school.
3) create and maintain class list. Each class list has these information: class id, class name, Child name, Child identity no, Mother name, Mother contact
no, Mother email, Father name, Father contact no, Father email
4) Link the teachers (teacher id, teacher name) to the class list.
5) View each child's message box (To, From, Message) and photo box (To, From, Photo).
Each school must have a least 1 school admin.
Each child can only belong to 1 class.
Each teacher can have more than 1 class and vice versa.
(C) The teacher can:
1) View the list of classes he/she is linked to.
2) Select a class and view the list of children in the class.
3) Select a child and View details of the child.
3) Create, send and review single message on individual child. The message will be saved into the child's message box.
4) Create, send and review mass message to all children in a class. The message will be saved into each child's message box.
5) Upload and send photo of individual child. The photo will be saved into the child's photo box. (via Web)
6) Take and send photo of individual child. The photo will be saved into the child's photo box. (via mobile)
7) View each child's message box (To, From, Message) and photo box (To, From, Photo).
8) Reply to messages from parent. The message will be saved into each child's message box.
9) Download the mobile application.
10) Login using the login id and password issued by the School Admin.
Messages and photos cannot be amended or deleted after sending.
(D) The parent can:
1) Download the mobile application.
2) Login using the school id and child identity no.
3) View messages in the message box.
4) View photos in the photo box.
5) Send message to selected teacher(s). The message will be saved into the child's message box. Teacher(s) will receive an alert on the mobile.
If there is 15 min of inactivity after login by any user, the user will need to re-login.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online