I have a popular WordPress blog ([url removed, login to view]) that I want to build an app for.
- I want to build a simple app that will work on iOS and on Android, so two versions of the same app.
- This app needs to work from the data in my existing Wordpress database.
- It needs to be very neat and fluid. It needs to work in portrait or landscape mode. It needs to have phone version and tablet version.
- I want it to have a look, feel, and functionality similar to the USA Today app on iPhone.
- I want to be able to control the menus, sliders, etc.
- It should shrink the images for mobile and not download the full desktop versions.
- It should have a section where app users can listen to my podcast.
- It should be easy to share my content via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google + (one click, auto-share).
- It should give notifications any time I have posted something new.
- It should also give notifications when I want it to give notifications or announcements of something.
- It should be easy to navigate from one blog post to the next.
- It needs to remove the multi-page features from the blog posts and put all content on a single page.
- It needs to be able to search the blog.
- It needs to incorporate the Livefyre comments system for each post, but only when user clicks button at bottom that says "load comments."
- It needs to have an "other blog posts you might enjoy" section at the bottom of each post with two suggestions on phones and three on tablets. This needs to work off of the current posts categories.
- The mobile versions of the apps should be separate from the tablet versions so that I can charge more for the tablet versions.
- It needs to include a way to send me a message.
- It needs to have tip pop-ups that will show on screen when users first visit different sections of the app, also reminders to rate the app.
PAYMENT & TERMS:
- This is a simple project. I do not pay up front. I put all money in escrow to protect you and me. 50% milestone to be delivered when app is built and functioning for both Android and iOS. 30% delivered when it has been thoroughly tested by me. 10% when it has been thoroughly tested by others. 10% when it has been included in both app stores. Please see my feedback. I have many happy developers.
- I will pay a generous tip at the end of project if it is done on time and works perfectly and looks how I want it to look. 20%-40% tip depending on your work.
- I do not know how app stores work. I need help knowing what to do to get these apps into the itunes app store and Android market under my own account.
- I will own these apps 100%.
- I will only hire someone who guarantees their work with a 3-month or greater guarantee. I do not expect to pay extra to fix existing bugs when app is launched.
- I wish to have a long term relationship. I need a developer who can update apps for future devices, operating system upgrades, etc.
- I need this done in three weeks from project assignment. If you cannot do it, please don't bid.
- I have several future apps I want to build. If you do well with this app, I will hire you for the future and pay up front money. First project we both need to feel safe.
- Please do not request to speak on Skype while talking about project details. I will only Skype after project has been assigned.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1517 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar web and apps development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details.
Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the project.We can make the work perfect for you.Please look at PMB for more details. Regards! Amar
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hi! how are you? We are looking for the long term business relationship with you and We have all strength and ability to do and develop all kind of apps and games. Please read my pm so we can move further.. thanks