Hi. I need to develop a iOS/Android phone App that will give an instruction for preparing for a medical procedure.
You can find the general outline of the details necessary for this App at the following site that has both video and written instruction:
[url removed, login to view]
The App will initially ask for the examination date, then automatically do the following:
1. 1 week before the test, the App will alert patient to stop taking certain medications and avoid certain food.
The patient is also remined to obtain 3 different medications including laxative, dulcolax and enema, in anticipation of the prep outlined below.
2. 1 day before the test, the App will alert patient to stop eating solid food.
3. 20 hours before the test, the patient will take 2 pills of dulcolax.
4. 18 hours before the test, the patient witll start drinking a gallon of laxative, 1 cup every 10 minute interval and the app will remind the patient to take it after every 10 minute until finished
5. The morning of the test, the app will remind the patient to administer enema until clear.
6. The patient is advised to arrive at the clinic 1 hour before the appointment and to bring a driver or companion to bring them home.
There is a crude version of this app available for download. It is called "Colonoscopy Prep"
Please review these information and submit your bid. The payment will be made in 3 nstallments/ landmarks as the project progresses. 25% payment is made at 1/2 way, 25, at 3/4 way, and the remained at completion of both iOS and Android.
Please provide detailed plan as well as any prior work that would help support your selection.
Welcome to Colonoscopy Prep!!!
1. Please enter the date and time of your test.
2. Click any of following medications if you have taken them recently:
3. That’s it! This app will help guide and remind you each step along your colonoscopy preparation.
Reminder #1: 7 days before the test: A pop-up with a bell sound: Stop following medication(s) from #2 above.
(Must include a disclaimer to the effect that this was cleared by the caring physician.)
4. Reminder #2: 5 days stop following food:
a. Any food that contains seeds:
5. Reminder #3: 1 day before the test: Stop all solid food. Clear liquid such as broth is permitted.
6. Reminder #4: 3pm: Take 2 Dulcolax tablets
7. Reminder #5: 4pm: Start drinking Golytely 1 cup every 15 minutes until finished.
8. Reminder #6: 2 hours before arriving, administer Fleet enema.
9. Reminder #7: 1 hour before the test: Arrive at the hospital clinic. Congratulation, you are ready to proceed with colonoscopy.
10. Reminder #8: 6 hours after the test: If you experience bleeding, abdominal pain, or fever, please contact your doctor.
11. Reminder #9: 1 day after the test: Repeat reminder #8
12. Reminder #10: 2 day after the test: Repeat reminder #9.