I'm interesting in having an app created that enable a user to follow the process outlined below. Essentially download the app, enter a password when it is first used to verify the user should have access to use the app. Once the password is entered, the app only needs to add a set list of about 100-120 names to the user's address book. These names will include First, Last, Email, Mobile as a requirement. If possible, the list can also include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc to be added to the address book, but this isn't a need-to-have feature. I imagine the app will be one time use (and could be uninstalled after it adds the users to the address book) but if it can remain on and update the address book with any new names that are added each month or so, that's cool too. Whatever is easier.
- User downloads app for either iPhone or Android
- User launches app for the first time.
- User is prompted for a password.
- User enters correct password (needs to be changeable) and moves on. If the incorrect password is attempted 20 times, the app closes/locks.
- User is presented with a button that says "Import Contacts"
- User presses the button.
- Contacts from a list/database stored on the web (ideally either encrypted or hidden/protected) are imported to the users' device's address book.
- Ideally, the app will be able to do this in the background if it takes more than a few seconds.
- Notify the user when the import is complete.
- Close the app.
At that point, the user should also be able to uninstall the app, but have the contacts it added remain in it's address book.
Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!
51 freelancers are bidding on average $1469 for this job
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Iphone apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I am ready for you. Regards.