Android and ios code
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1332 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Need an app coded for iOS (both iPhone and iPad) and Android. We have all art ready to go, we have done mobile work before. Flat screens as jpgs. Buttons are saved as separate PNGs with transparency. We have already 2 pngs for every button so coder has the 'TAP' art for the 2nd button state. We have a clear flowchart PLUS app is basically modeled after an existing app (with our new skin).
The app is modeled after 'Stick Up' ([url removed, login to view])
- it has new design treatment
- it has our own stickers and borders
- there will be 2 more 'share' options on the share / save screen (Tumblr and Kik)
- some stickers will be speech bubbles like Comic Book app ([url removed, login to view]!/id436114747?mt=8)
- so user can type, select 1 of 6 preset font choices and 1 of 6 different text bubble colors
- ours will have more sticker edit options (brightness, opacity, and an erase tool to erase parts of the sticker)
- Ours has border options, for user to select preset borders for their picture. (like Catwang)
We want to build iOS first, then Android once iOS approved.
- Need iOS only beta to us within 2 weeks of project start ('project start' = project accepted, 1st payment made and artwork sent to selected developer)
- 'Beta' is not the 'complete' app, but need to see at least 75% functionality completed
- Need all source files delivered for our records at project end
PM for more info and any required details. Looking for developers with good reputations and reviews to prove it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online