Requirement Spec for: [url removed, login to view] v1.0
• Overview: This is an app designed for managers to collect and read daily readouts (aka updates, status reports) from their direct reports.
• Note: This should be a simple, yet elegant and easy-to-use app for busy managers and CEO’s who need a quick update from each of their reports… but ALL in one place, in this one app.
How it works: In this example, I will use the CEO as the user.
• CEO opens MyReadouts app on smartphone. He logs in first time. Once logged in, he needn’t log in again each time he accesses the app.
• Once in the app, the CEO sees “My Readouts”. Below “My Readouts” is a list of job titles that report to CEO. Let’s use CFO, COO, VP Marketing, VP Human Resources, VP Product, VP Client Services. The list of titles must be customizable.
• When CEO clicks any of the titles, it brings up a new page that lists:
o Person’s Name & Title (ie. John Doe, CFO)
o Areas of update for that particular report. Each report must have customizable fields. Examples:
Areas of Focus
What you need to know
o When CEO clicks “Challenges” for instance, the specific challenges that the CFO typed would be listed there. Then when the CEO clicks “Challenges” again, the text disappears and only the sections are listed (Areas of Focus, Challenges, What you need to know, etc…)
Now, here’s the interactive part of the app. Once I meet with the CEO, and understand which direct reports (ie. CFO, COO, VP Marketing) he wants to hear from daily, then here is what needs to happen. Each of these reports needs to receive an email reminder, at perhaps 5pm daily, with a link, to THEIR page that has pre-populated sections that the CEO wants to be updated on daily. The CFO, VP Mktg, etc…, then fills out the forms/questions on this dedicated page for them, and hits submit.
Then, ONCE all reports have hit SUBMIT, the CEO gets a notification on his smartphone that his “readouts are ready”. He opens the My Readouts app and voila, he sees all his direct reports listed, as described atop this spec, and he clicks on each to see the daily update from each.
NOTE: for each of the direct reports, ie. the CFO, his cell and email need to be listed and clickable to either CALL or EMAIL if the CEO clicks on the cell number or email address. If he clicks on cell, there should be a choice to call or text the direct report. Make sense?
Also, each report, ie. the CFO, needs to be able to enter links to documents or webpages in his personal form/update page that he submits to the CEO.
DESIGN: This app needs to be effortlessly used, totally intuitive, elegantly designed, elegant and simple fonts (like Calibri). It’s a simple, elegant, informative app.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $873 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this application.for more information see PMB-Thanks.
Hello We are a 10 year old professional IT software company. We would like to work on this project. Please find more details on our services and company in your PMB . Thanks.
hi, i have great expertise in iPhone,android and all the other mobile platform also. and also i manage a big team of mobile developers. pls see the pmb. thanks