App to be developed from XML feeds and APIs
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $280 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I would like to get an iPhone and Android App developed for my neighbourhood community centre. It should be a fairly straightforward app that will contain listings of restaurants, shops and services in the neighbourhoods in my area.
I have a set of XML feeds and APIs that a local listings website has agreed to share with me. Here's what I think the app should do:
Display the data that is pulled from the feeds:
- By area / neighbourhood, by cuisine and other existing database parameters
- Locate these on a google map as pins
- List establishment close by (based on database)
- List establishment close by (based on google map search)
- Search for listings in the database
- When a particular listing is clicked on, it will lead to a detail page of the establishment, which will contain
the complete listing
- Some other data relating to the establishment pulled from the feed
- User comment or reviews on the detail page.
- Upload a picture on to the detail page. (after approval).
- Typical social sharing and open ID login
- Time and weather on home page (maybe with some clever stuff I can think up).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online