App development for iPhone & Android
This project was awarded to thetechnicalhunt for £6000 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin £5000 GBP
I Need a mobile App for the iPhone (Android will follow) with an accompanying basic website. This is a start to finish project with balance of payment conditional on the App being accepted into the App store.
Payment milestones at: 1.) 10% on signing the agreement; 2.) 30% at testing stage; and 3.) 60% Final Approval by Apple/Google.
Description: This App has many of the same features as the below. The below App should be used as an essential part of your estimate and if you do not show knowledge of full functionality requirements of this App then your bid will not be considered:
[url removed, login to view]
- Someone who can not only program but can also create a simple and effective UI design.
- Someone who has a 4.6 star rating or above.
- Someone who has above an 80% completion rate.
- Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products.
- Someone who speaks English extremely well. Due to the nature of the project and my previous experience of Freelancer U.S. based developers with an identifiable company/location will be preferred.
- You must have developed at least one App which incorporate payment donation based functionality that the above App has, include examples;
- You must obviously be highly experienced in all of the following: Objective C, C Programming, Cocoa, iPhone, Corona, Linux and have developed a range of Apps which have been accepted by Apple/Google.
- You must be able to take the App through to the end.
For the Avoidance of the doubt this is a start to finish App process including an extensive testing phase prior to submission. The brief also includes presenting at least three UI designs and to understand that 'simplicity' and ease of use are the key drivers to a successful App in this market space.
Please reply with examples of your previous work including design examples. If I like your work I will reply and send to a shortlist of Developers a short NDA to sign. If you have a problem with signing an NDA don't bid. Once that has been done there will be short Skype interviews with each of the shortlisted developers after which a development contract governed by English or U.S. law will be entered into.
Type: LION in your reply so I know you actually read the full project description.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online