- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 10
The app is pretty much like YELP.
(The following is just a rough comparable description of the pages and functions that are needed. The real app maybe used for totally different purpose, but the functions and pages are pretty much the same)
Once you login,
1. you can search neighbors nearby, or search neighbors by zip code, neighbors are pop up on google map with certain numbers of events we want
2. When you click one neighbor, you are confirmed to join this neighbor with an event
3. Then a search page come up with all members who will have an event in this neighbor, and closeby neighbors
4. Each member has its own profile page, with chart to show his profile status with certain numbers, review rates, scores etc. Member can create/edit events on his profile page, he can also view his event's history on his profile page.
5. Member can also view other member's profile page, and join/subscribe other member's event
6. Members can view other members who are subscribed to his event, and view members who he subscribed to
7. Members can accept other members subscription and make this event fulfilled/committed
8. system will confirm the event when it should happen.
9. If a member has a new event, they can publish is on thier profile, and it will be pushed to all its subscribers
10. User can leave comments and recommend their favorite members and events
Two things are needed, graphic design, and coding.
The graphic design must be super cool and unique.
The coding must be flexible enough to add more complicated scenarios. (for example, the restaurant can review/rate its customers and their comments too in the future)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online