Basic iPhone Cash Tracker App
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $715 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for an app developer to create an iphone app - very quick and easy job. The app will be a very basic 2-screen Cash Tracker app (more functions might be added at a later stage).
The objective of this app is to enable users to accurately and easily note cash withdrawals and expenses and save this information for future reference. Basic input of descriptions and amounts are required with minimal programming regarding calculations etc.
A more detailed wireframe / spec will be sent to selected candidates.
We’re looking for a long-term partner to develop and continue to build more applications for us. The ideal development partner has:
1. Successfully developed iPhone apps
2. Possesses a very high attention detail & initiative and continually offers suggestions for improvements.
3. Basic graphic required - a bonus if you can do this as well
4. Fluent English and a good communicator
5. Happy to work with a company new to mobile app development
6. Looking for a long term growing mobile app development team - we have some big ideas and need long term development partners!
How to apply
Please respond with the following:
1. Just to make sure you have taken the time to read this whole posting, please start with the quote "Show Me The Money!!" - you will automatically shortlisted for the job if you do this
2. Your development experience, including examples of past work
3. Your familiarity with working with firms unfamiliar with app development - we have a developer account set up with Apple so you will have to take the responsibility of these functions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online