Business search engine
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 17
I am new to App creation and so I thought the yellow pages was the right way to go by upon reflection this may be to big for what I need and so I want something smaller and easier to use.
The business search engine is for a niche market and so ease of use will be helpful
I would like the customer to be able to find the business they need under 3 steps.
1. They can Select from from 9 to 12 quick link icons- this will take them straight to map of nearest requested businesses near customers smartphones GPS. Highlight businesses within 20km radius
2. Customers Use manual search by imputing their postcode, search radius and selecting categories and then a map shows the nearest requested businesses.
3. Customers can save search info and when they use app again on first page where the quick link icons are located will be a go button that will take them straight to the map highlighting their saved search requirements, they can update the postcode if different from what was saved.
4. Like google maps, advertisers info will pop up in a visible box, with contact details.
5. A list beside the map will highlight the advertisers with better budget positioning.
6. App will have automatic call from each add.
7. Advertisers can be reviewed by customers.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online