I need to open account for different shops online on our website and add their menu / users / account/tables details online.
On the application settings i will enter account details, and it will grab shops menu/settings/users/tables from our website to that iphone/ipod.
basically i want to use iphone/ipods as like handheld cafe epos terminals to take orders.
How it will work:
- User will login with his/her username and password to take orders.
- After logged in, they will choose table number and choose the foods/drinks..etc to take order.
- After order complete, it will send order to kitchen receipt printer (Wireless or Airprint)
- in the order list they should have access to edit order/receive payment options, in the payment section should have options to separate the items to customers pay separate if requested.
-on completed orders should have print option, if customer requested receipt.
-On the report user should see how many tables served, total money for all orders.
- Then should have log out option to log out.
- When admin loged in, admin should see the reports, user stats, orders, etc.. should have delete/delete all orders options. should have end of day report to print(X and Z reports).
When i decide to work with you i will send you detailed options, and request you to send me some draft plans how it is going to be and how it will work. when agreed i will send request to work with you, please underline if you have done epos softwares before. And experience about options discounts..etc.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1464 for this job
Hello. We're ready to start work on this project. We are located in Ukraine, Europe and doing iOS apps already for 5 years. Please check PM to fine more details.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
We have gone through your initial requirements. We have very good expertise in this field and confident to provide you best quality result with high satisfactions.