3D Character Dance / Control
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
## [ TITLE ] ##
Make Him Dance
## [ TARGET PLATFORM ] ##
iOS 4.0+ and Android 2.3.3+
Tablet and SmartPhone
## [ INTERFACE ] ##
Finger Touch and Gestures; Up to 2 Fingers on Left hand, Up to 2 Fingers on Right Hand.
## [ SUMMARY ] ##
This is a PROOF OF CONCEPT focusing on the character and nothing more.
I will provide a fully rigged human 3D model. You will develop and enable the controlling of its various body parts (eg. head, arms, legs, waist, etc) with touchpad finger movements and gestures. The goal is to make the character dance on screen by directly following the user’s finger movements. The user creates the dance dynamically, not unlike real life, as opposed to predetermined animated sequences.
• 3D fully rigged model with joint restrictions
• Touch to select and control the various body parts on the character
• Movement is smooth and realistic respecting normal human body joint physics
• Physics and Collision Detection of the body parts against themselves
• Motion Control
• Inverse Kinematics for 2 or more joints
• IMPORTANT: See Inspiration videos below for the level of control and 3D fluidity we REQUIRE.
## [ INSPIRATION VIDEOS ] ##
* DubStep Dancing: [url removed, login to view]
* Soul Train Line Dancing: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online