This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $986 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
- symmetric key encryption for the sockets
- public key encryption for the messages
- PBKDF2 for storing the hashed password
In fact we use a fork of the SJCL ECC branch, with serialization added: [url removed, login to view]
The server is unable to decrypt the messages as they pass through.
Included are the Procfile and [url removed, login to view] needed to run as a Heroku app.
- integrate with [url removed, login to view] UI
- support the secure storing of data on the server, and use this to store contacts
- have server store messages, that only recipients can decrypt later
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online