- symmetric key encryption for the sockets
- public key encryption for the messages
- PBKDF2 for storing the hashed password
In fact we use a fork of the SJCL ECC branch, with serialization added: [url removed, login to view]
The server is unable to decrypt the messages as they pass through.
Included are the Procfile and [url removed, login to view] needed to run as a Heroku app.
- integrate with [url removed, login to view] UI
- support the secure storing of data on the server, and use this to store contacts
- have server store messages, that only recipients can decrypt later
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1061 for this job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hi! how are you? We are looking for the long term business relationship with you and We have all strength and ability to do and develop all kind of apps and games. Please read my pm so we can move further.. thanks
It's an easy task for us.We have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.
It's an easy task for us. We have gone through the project requirements and may start working on it immediately. Please check PM for complete details.Thanx.