QR Code and URL reading application business
100% english speaking applicants only. Successful applicant will be given opportunity to develop this app for other platforms. Android, Win7 etc
App will be a basic QR Code reader with OCR abilities. The design of the app will be very basic and the App will also have 3 basic functionalities. QR Code reading, Barcode Reading, and URL reading abilities. Coders must use free open source libraries for each of the 3 readers.
Optical Character Recognition (Image To Text - OCR) expertise is a must. App must be able to scan magazine pages on the fly and find basic website addresses. App must then activate browser to open website address.
We are looking for experienced Mobile Developers to work with. The chosen developer will be our first Choice for several other Mobile Projects that are ready to be built.
We require Samples of your work in the app market place. Please answer the following questions in your quote.
1. Iphone skill set Rating 1-10 ( 10 Highest)
2. No of projects completed
3. How many hours can you dedicate per week
4. Mode of contact: skype, voip, phone etc
5. What development tools and programs will you use to produce our app
Please answer above questions to be considered.
This project will consist of 3 payable milestones. 50% on finishing the development process, 25% when App is accepted in app store, 25% after remaining bugs are fixed.
We will not provide any graphics, however we will provide sample apps, images and clear instructions about the layout/functionality of the app. Contract price to include source code and all intellectual property regarding the app.
- Daily updates are a must.
- Must declare all open source code used in development
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- ABBYY or Tesseract OCR development skills essential
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred