Develop a Queue Management System with both hardware and software components.
1. Interface with multiple video capture interfaces (i.e. WebCams) simultaneously. The video capture interfaces will be focused on customer lineups at a payment register.
1. Count the number of people waiting in line in each video capture stream.
2. Record the real-time count of number of customers in each line.
3. Record the real-time count of the total number of customers waiting.
4. Display this data on a host system.
5. Provide user-configurable thresholds for each lineup’s size.
6. Provide user-configurable thresholds for the total number of customers waiting.
7. Display alerts when a lineup’s size exceeds its threshold.
8. Display alerts when the total number of customers waiting exceeds its threshold.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1293 for this job
Our skillful team of designers and intelligent programmers have more than 6 years of experience in this field. We deliver 110% satisfactory quality service.---- Lets discuss on this project. Please check PMB
I can make this work for sure for developing a queue management system and we have developer this kind of website for the moderators and workers and we can do this work