Collective Nounsense iPhone game - repost
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
DETAILS BELOW. PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED BRIEF AND FILL IN THE QUOTE FORM ON THE BACK PAGE. WE'LL ONLY BE REVIEWING BIDS WHICH FILL IN THE QUOTE FORM
What are the requirements for the designer?
• To design a quiz game for IOS mobile platform compatible with an Iphone 5 display (retina launch image) but will also work with previous devices.
• There are 8 templates (wireframe), based on supplied wireframes and copy
What is the Game?
• An exciting, fun, colourful and addictive multiple choice game built around testing how much you know about interesting Collective Nouns, and introducing you to some ridiculous ones along the way. From animals to aircraft, small objects to groups of people.
• 15 rounds, 10 questions each round.
• Single player and multiplayer pass & play
• Players will be battling against a time limit, aiming to complete each round before the constantly-ticking timer runs out.
• Players will have access to two power-ups throughout each round – one ‘50/50’ which will eliminate two wrong answers and one ‘power boost’ which will buy them more time
• If you complete a round, you unlock the next one. Difficulty increases, time limit decreases.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online