Cookbook iPhone APP- Food Recipes
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $812 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
(in Turkish language)
needed for a current food recipe website (Wordpress).
PLEASE SEND SAMPLE SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR APPS RATHER THAN LINKS. EACH BIDDER SENDS TENS OF LINKS AND THAT MAKES HUNDREDS FOR US TO CHECK. 1 LINK SHOWING ALL SCREENSHOTS WOULD ALSO DO FINE.
Recipes / Search / Favorites / Shopping List / Community
1. Main Logo page... automatically goes to Recipes (Categories) screen once the app is loaded
2. Recipes (Categories) Tab: Lists a category of recipes available ie Soups / Main Dishes / Cookies... etc with thumbnail photos
3. Category Tab: Once Category is selected this is the screen we get to; ie when we click Soups, we see Lentil sopu, tomato soup etc... (screenshot 3_...)
4. Product Tab: ie Lentil Soup is selected. We should see Lentil Soup in detail; photo, ingredients and recipe. We should also see on this screen; Share (faacebook/twitter/email) and save to favorites/add to shopping list icons.
5. Search Tab: Visitor should be able to type an ingredient (or when they want,it could be 2 or 3 ingredients) and find the related recipes
6. Favorites Tab: All recipes that were selected as favorite should be listed here; preferably under Categories like Soups/Main Dishes etc. Just the favorites.
7. Shopping List: If user clicks to add a recipe to shopping list; the ingredients of that recipe should be added to this list. Customer should be able to tick (or delete) and add
o User should be able to email shopping list to his/her email address
8. Community Tab: mini Instagram; user takes food photo or selects from library, and posts. Others can comment, maybe rate or like. Not necessarily all functions of Instagram are needed. Open to suggestion.
Community: It would be good if users could add their own recipes, ie with photos from their iphone... best if they could comment on others' recipes, and rate etc. (We can discard this option too if difficult and costly). Would be good to have.
Design: We do it. PSD files will be provided
Content: is on Wordpress blog. We need a backend project which will pull content (recipes) from the website. Our content providers will input recipes on Wordpress dashboard. Let me know if you recommend other options for your project. I am open to changing this, but content providers should be able to manage (with no coding knowledge).
Extra functions :
-Rate the recipe
-Share (Facebook, Twitter, Email)
Please also state on your comment, additional quote for same app for iPad.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online