Create An Event Check In App
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $934 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I would like to have an app developed to check in lots of guests arriving at the same time for humanitarian volunteer events. This is for a charitable organization in the US. Here is what is needed:
1. the event leader has to be able to upload the guest list in the form of an Excel sheet with up to six data columns: First Name/Last Name/Email/Phone/ shift time and station number;
2. the Excel data has to be searchable within the app: for example, the volunteer arrives and says his name is "Peter Bush" - he (or the host) type in "Peter" and everyone named Peter is found - there are 20 so he types in his last name "Bush" and his record from the Excel download comes up.
3. within the app, the volunteer can verify his contact information by clicking a button or editing
4. within the app, the volunteer can read a message (the terms) and accept them by clicking a button
5. within the app, the volunteer can opt in for receiving more information about the host's program (there would be several choices which the event host can customize)
6. within the app, there should be the ability to add additional guests;
7. since multiple people might be checking in people on different iPads/iPhones/Androids, there should be live sync of the devices;
8. the event host should be able to send the guests (in advance of their arrival) a pass with a QR code on it so that, instead of having to look up their name, a scan of the bar code will register them via an integrated ticket scanner
9. from the app the event host can easily download guest list of who attended and their responses to the button prompts
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online