Create an iOS game
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 28
I am looking to build a small team of Objective-C/iOS developers to assist me in the development of a children iOS game.
1) main menu to select game mode (game mode must be built modular for easy expansion of new mode)
2) Game with character showing an item
3) player has to trace the alphabet of the item
4) when we detect correct tracing, player will win that level with a 3-star rating system
5) As player traced more words, he will gain achievements
6) The list of words must be able to retrieve from an .txt file
The game has to be be ready for iPhone 4, 4s, 5 and iPad
Code quality is important and you must be able to use Git effectively.
- Objective C/Xcode
- Game Center achievements
- Game center leaderboard
Please include your experience in the above technologies in your application.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online