Create a new cross-platform app (iPhone and Android) to correspond with our website.
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 33
Create an app that corresponds to the data and functionality of www.foodfacts.com. Data for products and ingredients will need to update dynamically with SOLR.
The following elements need to be included and functional in the app:
1. Search by barcode (picture/scanner)
2. Search by UPC, product name or ingredient.
3. View a product's score, ingredients, nutrition and allergens.
4. Have the ingredients hyperlinked to their definitions in our database.
5. Allow for user log-in to save preferences like allergens and favorites (sync between web and phone).
6. Allow for the integration of advertising.
7. Track the user history of searches to be saved on their phone so they can review.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online