Cricket fitness app for scoring 100s
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2644 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking for developer in iPhone and/or Android to produce a cricket fitness app called BATEX.
Essentially BATEX is made up of 4 levels of difficulty. In each of the levels there are 6 stages each with their own associated audio file (so in total there are 24 audio files). It's a fairly simple app.
Requirements for work (in rough order of importance):
- Ideally made in native form for IoS and Android
- Audio player
- In app purchasing enabled
- Taking process through to app stores
- Allowing in-app advertisement
- Smartening up graphics (from keynotopia prototype) so respectable, functionality is key though
- YouTube links to instructional videos (rather than embedded in app)
- Allow posting to social networks (facebook), e.g. when complete all 6 stages of a level in one go (in which case you've completed a hundred) it lets your friends know.
- Desirable but non-essential: Allow syncronisation start of audio file between two phones (or more). As BATEX is primarily designed to be completed in pairs, each player would carry his/her own phone so both would need to be able to hear the audio
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online