Looking for developer in iPhone and/or Android to produce a cricket fitness app called BATEX.
Essentially BATEX is made up of 4 levels of difficulty. In each of the levels there are 6 stages each with their own associated audio file (so in total there are 24 audio files). It's a fairly simple app.
Requirements for work (in rough order of importance):
- Ideally made in native form for IoS and Android
- Audio player
- In app purchasing enabled
- Taking process through to app stores
- Allowing in-app advertisement
- Smartening up graphics (from keynotopia prototype) so respectable, functionality is key though
- YouTube links to instructional videos (rather than embedded in app)
- Allow posting to social networks (facebook), e.g. when complete all 6 stages of a level in one go (in which case you've completed a hundred) it lets your friends know.
- Desirable but non-essential: Allow syncronisation start of audio file between two phones (or more). As BATEX is primarily designed to be completed in pairs, each player would carry his/her own phone so both would need to be able to hear the audio
37 freelancers are bidding on average $2658 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this application.for more information see PMB-Thanks.