Crossplatform Realtime Multiplayer Card Game
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2041 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We have a concept for a multiplayer card game for Android/iOS, we want to design it using a stable cross platform development framework, we want to use photon networking for the backend to spare ourselves the pain of server administration/maintenance.
Each game consists of four players, there are two modes of playing, the rules of the game will be clearly provided, I will have to shortlist the candidates from the bids and will not be able to send a message to every bidder, so please include the following in your bid:
- Reasonable price estimate that corresponds to the core features mentioned above.
- If you have designed a game using photon networking before.
- Which development framework you suggest for this game and why.
- Spam bids which do not include information regarding the points above will be ignored for sure.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online