Crossword puzzle app for iPhone &amp; Android #3
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $961 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The winning bidder of this project agrees to develop and program a ready-to-use crossword puzzle game for the iOS and the Android OS platform.
The main screen should consist of a grid of squares, each square representing a letter, and where vertical and horizontal rows of squares represent words taken from an internal relational database. Each puzzle is to be created randomly using the internal database and vertical and horizontal words can (and should) intersect. Unused squares should be coloured black. For a rough sample of how the GUI should be designed, see the attached image.
At the bottom of the main screen are displayed keywords that should guide the user to find the correct puzzle words. The game is over when all words are found.
- touch control to select squares or entire horizontal or vertical lines
- full on-screen keyboard to enter letters
- hint display at the bottom of the screen
- random puzzle generation
- games can be saved and resumed later
- statistics stating top 10 game times and most recent ones
- settings allowing the user to choose from a variaty of puzzle categories linked to different sets of the database
- option to purchase additional database contents (puzzle words) in-app
- works on Android devices and IPhone, iPad
The winning bidder agrees to transfer all copyrights to the code and related graphical content of the created software to the auctioner (Ratio Media Ltd.). The winning bidder furthermore agrees not to share project code or communication with third parties, neither freely, nor commercially. You are responsible to procure graphics needed for creating the program.
Payment will be made upon delivery of the compiled binary file and the project source code folder.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online