Custom Web-browser app needed QUICK!
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $209 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need a custom web-browser built for iPhone.
The app is basically a custom / skinned Safari browser.
The app must be able to do the following:
- Read and display an RSS feed from any website (or if not, at least via Feedburner)
- The custom browser must be able to open Safari if need be (this must be an option)
The app must also be able to do the following:
- Display a splash screen for 3 seconds (only on initial startup, not when in memory).
- Be ad enabled (and we must be able to serve our own ads) - via iAd, AdMob, etc. - Ads must be able to be toggled on and off.
- Be in-app purchase ready (access to a specific web-page is via an in-app purchase).
- Able to send notifications to users
We intend to re-skin this app for different clients, and need step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Re-skin the splash screen
- Load alternative local HTML file OR Web-page references for each
- Toggle in-app purchases for a module (This would be a local HTML page or a Web-reference)
(If the above can be done with a desktop app written by you, we would prefer that)
We will also request periodic technical updates, and would like to have an on-going relationship with the successful candidate.
We already have a prototype app - we can send the successful candidate a test version of the prototype.
The CA-ONE Team
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online