Custom iPhone application for snapping photos of notes and organizing them
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2741 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need to have an application written that uses the camera and interacts with a notebook containing custom paper. The paper will have printed boxes and lines where users write certain things down.
The app needs to be able to snap a picture of the paper, recognize the content of the boxes and lines, then adjust the the photo and organize the contents. It does not have to convert the handwriting to text, but if it did, it would be a plus. The basic functionality is similar to the app used with Evernote's Smart notebook, as well as TurboTax's SnapTax app ([url removed, login to view]), but for use with a non-competing, specific, niche-industry product.
Back-end development is top priority, as UI/UX design can be done in house, although design skills and options are a plus.
- It needs to take a photo of a piece of notebook paper
- It needs to recognize the printed lines and boxes, and pick out the content inside them
- It needs to adjust the brightness/contrast/levels and straighten the content so it appears as a line of black text on a white background
- It needs to put the content from the boxes and lines into corresponding folders so the user can easily sort through them
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online