DATE APP WITH LOCATION TRACKIN
This project was awarded to SevenStarInfo for $2000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We need a experienced developer to work on our new iPhone app. It's a date app where users will be able to see people around them, mark as "Yes" or "No", invite them for a date and exchange messages. We will send you the design and transitions and you'll be responsible to implement it.
It's a mix of the following apps:
Tinder - [url removed, login to view]
Moves - [url removed, login to view]
Crazy Blind Date - [url removed, login to view]
- Track users location over time (See "Moves" app for reference). Here we will need to track and store users location and cross against other users' information
- Track users location with the application runnning on the background (it will be important to consume as little battery as posible)
- Create a date ( Select location + date + time) please see this link for a reference on the flow ([url removed, login to view]). For this, it will be necessary to integrate with Maps and Foursquare API
- Message (exchange messages with another user in real time, as in iMessage)
- Sync information with Calendar
- Integration with Facebook Connect to get photos, profile information, friends and likes
- Notifications according to location and other things.
Areas of the app:
- Profile: basic information + integration with the camera to choose the profile pic
- Settings : Selection whether the user wants or not to receive notifications
- Explore: visualization of people around (user will say "Yes" or "No".
- Route - visualization on the map of the user's location tracked data.
Besides the features and content, you'll be responsible to implement animations and trasitions that we will show to you. Attention to detail is ESSENTIAL.
If you cannot implement this kind of thing, don't bid.
We need the app to be developed to be auto scaled with Amazon Web Services. It will start small but the infrastructure should be ready to grow automatically.
We also prefer it to be developed with PHP on Lamp, but if you have another preference let me know.
VERY IMPORTANT, WITH YOUR BID SEND ME:
- which framework and language you'll be using
- Time to complete the project, if you prefer you can split it in phases (let me know what you'll be doing in each phase)
- Your best 3 apps (or the ones that you feel are more relevant to this project) - NO MORE THAN 3 PLEASE!!
I'll create the milestone at the beginning of the phase and release it at the end
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online