Develop An iPhone and Android App For Lesson Website
This project received 59 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Experienced IOS and Android developer needed for project. We are a web-based company looking to create an app for our mobile customer. The company offers customers the ability to search, book and rate lesson and classes.
The application will need to have the following functionality:
- Easy to use search feature to access listing from CMS database
- Graphically pleasing design that will accompany current branding intent
- Ability to accept payments (PayPal Pro and Adaptive Payments – Both are already being accepted through our website)
- Customer login to access their existing accounts
- Create new accounts
- Link with company back-end (Already developed)
- Share listing via email/Facebook
- Write reviews as a student
- Create new listing for activities with all benefits on the website
- Current clients can easily upgrade listings per 4-tier method already represented on the website.
We would like the application to be similar to Lululemon's (Om Finder) application in look.
For additional details about our company please message us.
We are looking for a talented Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of our mobile apps.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Freelancer profile
- References or an established Freelancer reputation preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online