Develop my iPhone/iPad app
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 81
I need a simple iPhone app built. I have all of the screenshots prepared. I now need an iOS developer to build it. It is a restaurant review app.
(1) All of the content will be obtained by integrating with various API feeds (from Yelp, Citygrid, Google, and perhaps some others). In addition, I have a set of conditions that need to be applied in order to obtain certain search results.
(2) The app needs to be able to find user's current location and display nearby listings. In addition, user will also be able to search from a specific address that they entered (or zip code).
(3) The app needs to pull restaurant info (address, phone #, etc) from Yelp, along with reviews
(4) The user will choose which API they want to use and the app should display listings based on the chosen API only. (Yelp info will always need to be pulled in, however).
(5) Filters will be provided that allows user to set constraints on what results will be displayed
(6) Users need to be able to save a restaurant to their Favorites (Bookmarks)
(7) Users need to be able to share a listing with a friend via (sms, email)
(8) User should be able to click on address for directions
(9) User should be able to click on phone number to call directly
I will write an excellent review for you, and will pay promptly. I have 3 other app projects as well, so if you do good work, I would like to use you for all of them.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online