Develop server part of iphone ap
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 24
we have this app TURBOMIND-ICANDOIT, in the apple store
[url removed, login to view]
and we are going to do now the server part of the app.
Programmer will install this app into our server, at hostgator.
He/she will provide admin panel where we will be able to add and delete cards (images of posters and stickers).
He we will place all the images on server part for elements which resides in menu.
It will make work with the app in the app store and make any necessary changes or adjustments in it.
1, People can choose their favorite images and keep it in favorites” and be able to send it.
2. It will add several images that take them to our web site at [url removed, login to view] to purchase.(kust a link to the web site)
4. App will have the “Push notifications” litle window asking for permission also
5. People can sign using facebook, twitter etc…
6. Rate this up window.
7. Little banner to take it to the Pro-version of the app
8. A window that’s ask to register to the turbomind newsletter which is already active on the site
He will create the 2.0 version of the app, with a pro version(same app with more images) for purchase option at the app store. He will install and make it functional.
All images will come from server, not the application. As It fetches all data from server and stores them in the local application, so when internet is not available they only shows those images which are store in local database, then when application gets internet access it syncs its database.
miguelGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online