I need a simple app for iOS and Android, that will enter data to an existing database. it's basically a multipart form, and I have it active on a mobile desktop (which I will give you the source code of), but when turning it into an app, there are some features that need to be taken into account:
1. There will be a login screen, and the credentials checked against the database.
2. Auto locating the user as part of the form
3. Uploading media (I have developed the process of storing the media in the db and on Youtube/Picasa via API, but the app needs to "tap in" to that process)
4. The progress of the form changes according to the user's selection, so each field will "open up" only after the previous field is filled with data, and different choices will open up different fields.
5. Saving the last draft locally to avoid losing information in case the app crashes or there is no connection.
User interface is very very important!
You can bid only for one of the operating systems (iOS / Android) but let me know in the bid which one is it for. If you read all the details please mention in the bid what is your favorite movie.