Develope iPhone application
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $324 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have several Web Apps that can be opened in iPhone browser like an internet site.
We want 1 iPhone app, that after it is installed for the first time, will:
1) Ask for a code from the user
2) Connect to an existing web service on our servers
3) The ws will send an appropriate URL (of the appropriate web application) - for the code it got
4) From that moment, the application will present the URL in a web form within the application.
What we try to accomplish is that all our web applications will be able to use the same iPhone native application that will open the correct user web application within the application itself. We do this because customers like native application more than just web application with complicated URLs. and the ability to later on send messages to the client through the application itself, which we cannot do with web applications.
So basically the iPhone application we want built should do nothing more than to ask for a code when first installed, then get the URL and present a URL within the native application from that moment forward.
We have a similar Android application which you can look at on Play store called "42 - On demand" - use code p1 for sample functionality.
What you will see in the attache pictures:
1) The initial request for a code once it is installed
2) The web application presented in the native iPHone app, after it got the URL from the web service.. From that moment only the web application will be at work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online