We have several Web Apps that can be opened in iPhone browser like an internet site.
We want 1 iPhone app, that after it is installed for the first time, will:
1) Ask for a code from the user
2) Connect to an existing web service on our servers
3) The ws will send an appropriate URL (of the appropriate web application) - for the code it got
4) From that moment, the application will present the URL in a web form within the application.
What we try to accomplish is that all our web applications will be able to use the same iPhone native application that will open the correct user web application within the application itself. We do this because customers like native application more than just web application with complicated URLs. and the ability to later on send messages to the client through the application itself, which we cannot do with web applications.
So basically the iPhone application we want built should do nothing more than to ask for a code when first installed, then get the URL and present a URL within the native application from that moment forward.
We have a similar Android application which you can look at on Play store called "42 - On demand" - use code p1 for sample functionality.
What you will see in the attache pictures:
1) The initial request for a code once it is installed
2) The web application presented in the native iPHone app, after it got the URL from the web service.. From that moment only the web application will be at work.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $315 for this job
Hi i have done lots of in iPhone/iPad apps. I am very much interested in your work and can give you best work in best cost and time. If you are interested please let me know !! Regards, Ricky
appsolution4u specialises in the development and deployment of mobile [url removed, login to view] apps enable our customers to gain a competitive [url removed, login to view] are working since 2 [url removed, login to view] have experience on maps , geo location, gps More