Easy Household Budget App Design
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 6
Develop a household budget App for Apple products - designed to give a point in time snapshot of household finances, issue reminders / advices for upcoming household bills and advise achievable savings targets.
PART 1 - weekly budget and bill reminders
1. Set up a new 'budget' (ie within app may have multiple budgets)
2. Enter 'money in'
2A. Prompts to enter in household after tax income in $ (cater for multiple contributors), drop down boxes to choose monthly, fortnightly, weekly or quarterly or annually and date of last pay
2B. Prompts to enter in interest, 'one off' windfall gains or bonuses, rebates and share dividends, drop down boxes to choose monthly, quarterly or annually and date last received
3. Enter 'money out'....all to have drop down boxes weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually
3A. Prompts to enter (up to 4 last bills $ and date due) Gas, Electricity, Phone, House & Contents Insurance, Car Insurance, Minimum Mortgage Payment, additional Payments, Groceries, Strata Fees, Council Rates, Cleaner, Childcare Costs, Fuel, and 'other' manual categories
4. Data from 2 and 3 formulate a weekly budget (all fortnightly, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual are divided by 52 and form part of the weekly budget. Any remaining money from 2 less 3 shows as 'available spend'/savings.
5. Message reminders can be sent to transfer to savings accounts
6. Message reminders can be set to notify of upcoming bills, based on past due date and timing specified (I.e quarterly would be due date + 3 months)
PART 2 - snapshot of current finances
1. Bank accounts (with accessible funds) are set up by the user with associated current balances
2. User enters a date for calculation purposes (I.e will I have enough money to cover all bills as at a certain date)
3. Application calculates from PART 1, taking into account estimated 'money in' and 'money out' whether there will be sufficient funds to cover costs.....estimated costs can be overridden by actual bill costs to provide more accuracy
4. Warnings are issued for any shortfalls
5. Each time a user enters PART 2 a prompt appears to update balances of bank accountsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online